Mother's Day Gift Ideas...on Fleek.
LOL! Just kidding. My wish list is pretty awesome, but is it on fleek? Who knows...but, I do know that it's almost Mother's Day! That means it's time to celebrate all the wonderful mothers in your life. There are so many beautiful and inspiring moms right now: Beyonce, Nic Trunfio, Gisele, Nicole Richie, Gwen Stefani, Natalie Portman, Amy Adams, and my ultimate fave, Victoria Beckham...So, remember to get the moms in your life something to help her shine <3 Here's what's on my wishlist:
1. Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette: I know I just got the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder 'Medium', but I still really want the Kat Von D Shade + Light contour palette. It works with many skin tones and it's just so pretty! I really want to try Lyric, the banana/highlight color, and Sombre, the taupe. $40 at Sephora.
2. Sunday Riley 'Good Genes': Sunday Riley is a cult brand and 'Good Genese' is a cult favorite. It has lactic acid, an AHA exfoliant, and works to even out skin tone (hyper-pigmentation) and diminishes fine lines. Lactic acid is considered to be one of the gentlest acid. $105 at Barneys.
3. Foreo Luna 'Sensitive Skin': I have heard amazing things about the Foreo! I have sworn off exfoliants with beads or rough particles, a la Lisa Eldridge, and so I have been wanting to use this for my deep cleanings. This is on the top of my wishlist. It's not too expensive, and as a gift, your recipient will not need to purchase any parts to use it in the future. $199 at Neiman Marcus.
4. Victoria Beckham Mirror Aviators: Not much to say about these! They are gorgeous and speak for themselves. Aviators are always in style and compliments many face shapes. $550 at shopbop.com.
5. Stuart Weitzman 'Sparta' Gladiator Sandal: These lace-up gladiators are everything! I love the tan color. I always try to wear nude or tan shoes to make myself look taller... Stuart Weitzman is one of my favorite brands because they are always comfortable, and they make my exact size 4.5w. $498 at Neiman Marcus.
6. Balenciaga Giant 12 City 'Gold': The Giant 12 has been on my handbag bucket list since forever. I have the Classic Weekender, which is perfect for the office and meetings, but I want something smaller and with a cross-body option for everyday. I love Balenciaga's leather, too! It holds up well, and any distress adds to the softness and character of the leather. Loveeeeee b-bags <3 <3 <3 $1985 at Balenciaga.
What are you wishing for this Mother's Day? What are you going to get for your mom/sister/friends?
Post a Comment